This is a simple example showing how easy it is to subclass single classes (most probably only methods of these classes)
and other than that use the power of baangt.
What we find here:
- .gitignore --> File to tell git, which local files to not put into repository, e.g. Logs.
- baangtIA.py --> the baangt interactive starter
- requirements.txt --> instructions for your virtual environment (only baangt - all other dependencies are loaded from there)
- README.md --> this file
- myTestCaseSequence.py --> The file, that contains our custom code of a TestCaseSequence
- examples/globals.json --> The settings file, where we'll tell baangt to use a different TestStepMaster class
- examples/simpleAutomationpractice.xlsx --> The testrun, testcase and testdata we want to execute
- globalSettings.json --> File, which details the possible properties of a settings file.
How to use it:
- Start with
- Examples-Folder TestRun and Settings-file already selected
- Click on the button "Log File" after the execution
- As you'd expect you'll find
here runs our code! in the logs, everything else runs normal!